Estate planning at GP Schoemakers, PLLC is not one size fits all. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs. From starter plans primarily for families with young children and little in the way of financial wealth to more robust plans for well-established families concerned with matters of asset protection, preservation and increased growth, we’ve got you covered.
Most of our foundational estate plans range between $2,000 and $8,000. Your plan will be customized to the specific needs of you and your family, and YOU will be in control the whole time. We also offer several advanced estate planning options for those who need them.
It’s our opinion that if you are looking for less expensive planning, you may as well read up and do it yourself because you’ll get the same quality of planning online as you will with any lawyer charging fees that are less. Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you, that your plan will work and you have real security, not the false security that comes with a cheap set of estate planning documents.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires, and values, and then tailor your plan to best fulfill your dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two-parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind via trust administration
We have annual review programs, Signature VIP Membership Plans (Legacy VIP Membership Plans™ & Business Growth Membership Plans™). These programs are to ensure your plan continues to work throughout your lifetime, your assets are always owned in the right way and you are able to feel confident calling us with any legal issue without ever worrying about receiving a bill in the mail for hourly fees. Whether you participate in one of our Signature VIP Membership Plans or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
For more information about our unique service programs, please contact us.
GP Schoemakers, PLLC focus their practice on Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts of all degrees of complexity, Trust, Estate, Probate Administration & Business Entity Formation. They are also available to assist with Uncontested Divorces and Mediation. They serve clients throughout the greater Houston area, including, but not limited to League City, Webster, Clear Lake, Alvin, Dickinson, Pearland, Angleton, Houston, Bellaire, West University, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Kingwood and throughout Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Brazoria County and Galveston County.