Kids’ Protection Plan Workshop
June 27, 2017 – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
August 18, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: click HERE to reserve your spot!
August 24, 2017 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
You Are a GREAT parent.
But has something been left incomplete?
Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You?
And Will They Be Cared For the Way You Want?
It’s very likely that you are one of the 69% of parents who have not named legal guardians for your kids yet.
Or maybe you have named legal guardians, but you’ve made one of the six common mistakes that almost every parent makes when naming guardians, even after they’ve worked with a lawyer.
In this educational, informative, empowering workshop —for parents with children at home—local moms/dads and attorney Gratia P. Schoemakers will cover what you need to know about making sure your kids are taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter want. Gratia will guide you to take charge and ensure you have done the right thing by your family.
During this workshop, you will discover:
- The 9 simple steps you can take immediately to ensure your children are cared for by the people you want, in a way you want, should something happen to you or your spouse, if you have one.
- The most common mistakes parents make that may allow the police to take their minor children out of the house and into the hands of foster care …even with family members ready and willing to help….if you were temporarily or permanently injured in an accident.
- How to keep your family and children from the expenses and delays of the court system….and out of the hands of a judge, a stranger, assigned to make painful custody or financial decisions on your family’s behalf.
- The 6 common mistakes parents make when naming guardians for their minor children…..and how to correct those mistakes if you have made one.
- How to ensure your money is immediately available to your chosen guardians so your children will not require hand-outs should something happen to you…and why this must be PRIVATE to keep every con-artist in town away from your family’s inheritance.
- How to ensure your current will, trust or other estate planning documents won’t FAIL (which they often do, even when drafted by lawyers) when your family needs them the most
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot now.
RSVP June 27, 2017 – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
RSVP August 18, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: click HERE to reserve your spot!
RSVP August 24, 2017 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
P.S. Remember- these Kids Protection Plan Workshops are FREE and intended for the friends and loved ones of our existing clients, referral partners, as well as members of the public–whether they have been thinking about getting legal Guardianship documents or already have some in place.
You will leave with a solid overview of the pitfalls of appointing Guardians for minors as well as estate planning process when minors are informed, as well information on how we can help you get your affairs in order if you decide your current plan (or lack of plan) is not up to par.