Estate Planning 101
August 29, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: click HERE to reserve your spot!
August 31, 2017 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
We know that planning for your family’s needs is not always easy. It takes expertise and specific knowledge — something we have and are willing to share.
This event is designed to help you gain total confidence about creating a plan for YOUR family that protects everything you own and everyone you love in the event of an unexpected illness, incapacity, disability, lawsuits or even death.
Why attend? If your legal documents have not been reviewed in more than three years (or you have never put any in place at all) your family will have trouble to deal with if you become sick or die, because new laws and overlooked items may mean your current plan is out of date or won’t work as intended.
During this seminar, you will learn:
- How Procrastination or the government’s “plan” might harm your family.
- Why a will might not be enough to protect you or your family if the unthinkable happens.
- How to ensure your inheritance is preserved for your kids, and not a new husband or wife if the surviving spouse remarries.
- How to keep the courts from calling the shots over your medical or financial affairs if you are disabled or incapacitated, and why most estate plans fail to deal with this.
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and costly fees your family may be stuck with under your current plan.
- Easy ways to protect your children’s inheritance from lawsuits, creditors or a divorce.
- Whether your legal Health Care documents and Trust will work so your wishes are acted upon immediately without going to court. (Most plans I’ve seen have flaws that leave your family at risk of court action).
- Why your estate plan must be properly set up and regularly reviewed to help educate aging adult generations and provide clear guidance and instruction on what to do if something “unexpected” happens to you.
- Strategies to best plan for your retirement accounts or IRAs so that they are passed down in a responsible way and not lost to taxes, remarriage, or future lawsuits.
- How to pay for care you’ll need in the future without burdening the people you love or losing the family home after you are gone.
- How to make sure small kids or vulnerable beneficiaries, can be protected by not giving their inheritance outright to them at age 18 before they are mature enough to handle it and putting the right guardians in place.
This is an excellent opportunity to get a better understanding of estate planning and learn about the latest strategies and options that are available to you. There is no cost or obligation.
Don’t procrastinate. Space is limited, and we usually fill to capacity at every event, so do not delay to grab your space now.
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot now.
RSVP August 29, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: click HERE to reserve your spot!
RSVP August 31, 2017 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: click HERE to reserve your spot!
P.S. Remember- these Estate Planning Seminars are FREE and intended for the friends and loved ones of our existing clients, referral partners, as well as members of the public–whether they have been thinking about getting a Living Trust or already have one in place.
You will leave with a solid overview of the estate planning process, as well information on how we can help you get your affairs in order if you decide your current plan (or lack of plan) is not up to par.